16:9 Anamorphic Widescreen

1. Opening
2. Blue Orchid
3. Party of Special Things To Do
4. Forever For Her Is Over For Me
5. As Ugly As I Seem
6. Little Ghost
7. Red Rain

Notes: Downresolution performed with TMPGEnc and Canopus codecs. 8.2Mbps NTSC, 48kHz PCM audio.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:01 am 
Fantastic!!! I just watched this. Amazing how 2 people can make such cool music!!! =D>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:49 pm 
This looks great. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:55 pm 
This looks very interesting :D thanks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:34 pm 
To watch Meg as she drums, she is either in the groove or a little high :lol: She is hot and I like the way she licks her lips :wink: . This duo are incredible. The music is so different and very very cool!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:40 pm 
1zeppelin2 wrote:
To watch Meg as she drums, she is either in the groove or a little high :lol: She is hot and I like the way she licks her lips :wink: . This duo are incredible. The music is so different and very very cool!!!

Yes as I watched her I was both amused and attracted. *Borat(although I've never seen it)* It is nice, I like it */Borat(although I've never seen it)*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:20 am 
Thanks prez, I'm just getting into these guys

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:26 am 

opsopcopolis wrote:

Damn. They are easily my favorite group to come around in the last 10 years.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:43 am 
I've had friends telling me to listen to them for years, but the only songs I really got into were Blue Orchid and Ball and a Biscut, but now I'm getting into all of it

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:07 pm 
Many, many thanks for this!

Edit: Just watched this again with the volume up high (which, as it turns out, is where it should be). Absolutely excellent! Jack has some inspired moments on guitar. And Meg actually seems to be opening up and enjoying herself for a change. Great songs. Great picture. Great sound. I just wish more bands did this sort of thing.

Thanks again for this!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:14 am 
Just watch this. It was great. Thanks Again.

I love how they use old ribbon mics on everything. If they are the ones I'm thinking of, then they sound great!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:49 am 

Wow, I can't stop watching this. I love how raw it is. It's awesome how you can hear Jack's fingers screaming across the strings in Party of Special Things To Do.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:22 pm 
Presence wrote:
opsopcopolis wrote:

Good to hear dude. I'm glad more people are finally getting into them. Ive been into them since White Blood Cells came out. Then, I had to go back and get the first couple albums and while they are good, they have progressed so much. I used to have all the conan performances on dvd but my hd crashed. :cry:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:32 am 
Presence wrote:
opsopcopolis wrote:

Thanks , Prez. And I definitely agree.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:23 am 
Watched this last night and loved it!

They are a terrific band. They seem to be 95% Jack White, and I wish they had a bassist, but they rock. Meg grooves perfectly for the music, but I find her to be a bit one dimensional as a drummer.

If they could find the perfect bassist for them I really think that they could take it to another level.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:22 pm 
Killa sweet!

Thanks!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> :thumbsup:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:47 pm 

Still cannot get enough of it myself. "Blue Orchid" is in heavy rotation for sure.

Your Overlord wrote:
If they could find the perfect bassist for them I really think that they could take it to another level.

Maybe so, but then it would not really be the White Stripes, would it? Their lack of a bassist and simplistic garage band sound are what makes them who they are. Their "Elephant" album especially shows just how good you can sound even without a bassist.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:26 pm 
Presence wrote:
Still cannot get enough of it myself. "Blue Orchid" is in heavy rotation for sure.

Your Overlord wrote:

Maybe so, but then it would not really be the White Stripes, would it? Their lack of a bassist and simplistic garage band sound are what makes them who they are. Their "Elephant" album especially shows just how good you can sound even without a bassist.

It wouldn't be the White Stripes I suppose, but Jack White seems to be a a very gifted musician who plays with a fire and inventiveness that I haven't seen in a long time and bassists are in bands for a reason.

I would bet that there is a bassist out there that could fold in with him the way that Meg has, as a complimentary player to fill out HIS sound and it would take it to another level.

However, I am very uninformed about there releases as I have only seen this video and another half hour video that was on Demand. What I have seen, I have loved though. :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:58 am 

I agree in principle. Imagine a bassist laying down and holding the rhythm while Jack is playing that solo at the end of "Special Things To Do" -- it would definitely kick ass. But then the Stripes purists would show up with their opinions. :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:54 am 
Presence wrote:
I agree in principle. Imagine a bassist laying down and holding the rhythm while Jack is playing that solo at the end of "Special Things To Do" -- it would definitely kick ass. But then the Stripes purists would show up with their opinions. :twisted:

I guess that I have to get more informed about them as I have only heard a small slice.

Watched it again last night and decided that Meg White is dead sexy too. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:59 am 
Jack's other band The Raconteurs has a bassist, second guitar, drums and keyboards. Their first CD was rather lightweight stuff but live they took it to a completely different level and rocked like bitches. Seek ye the live shows...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:38 pm 
WSD77 wrote:
Jack's other band The Raconteurs has a bassist, second guitar, drums and keyboards. Their first CD was rather lightweight stuff but live they took it to a completely different level and rocked like bitches. Seek ye the live shows...

Oh yes definately, I cant stand the studio album in comparison to live Raconteurs. Really dug Brendan and that drummer had a nice feel.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:42 pm 
finally getting around to watching this now. sound and video quality are amazing.

im really liking what the two of them can do, most enjoyable show JP. much appreciate you putting this out there in such quality

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:07 pm 
Raconteurs are better live?
I liked their album, thought it was good. Good, but not great... But if they rock harder live... Hm?!
Where is the best place to get shows?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:28 am 
Thanks very much! The 'Get Behind Me Satan' tour is my absolute favorite period. I've got a dvd of their set at Glastonbury '05 that is simply amazing.

cheers