Cohesion Sound

Home of the Presence Production
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:54 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:27 am 

Welcome to the forum showcasing my productions! I do this as a hobby, a labor of love, and spend a great deal of time mastering these works from start to finish. Nothing is for sale, I make no money from what I do, it is simply "by a fan, for the fans."

The video productions are often things not found officially released on DVD. I obtain the best possible source available to me to start with, and work from there. Many of these are taken from videotapes that were used by laserdisc pressing plants, yielding what tends to be definitive transfers. In fact, if you read reviews of my releases, you will often find that my productions will trump anything ever seen before.

When it comes time to render video for DVD, I spare nothing when it comes to obtaining the highest quality output. I always use the highest video bitrates available to me. If a video is over an hour long, you can expect it to be mastered to fit on a double-layered DVDr -- I am not about to drop my bitrates and shrink a DVD just so it will fit on a standard DVDr. For music videos, I always render audio as lossless 48kHz PCM.

If you obtain a copy of one or more of my productions, I encourage you to post a review for others to read.

If you have something you would like me to work on, please contact me and we can discuss the details.

Enjoy!

ATTENTION: By downloading anything that may have been previously officially released, you are representing that you have purchased the official releases. This is not about ripping off the band and their work -- this is by a fan, for the fans.

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]