6. Thank You
7. If I Were A Carpenter
8. Going to California
9. In The Mood
10. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
11. Calling To You
12. What Is and What Should Never Be
13. Ship Of Fools
14. Hurting Kind (I've Got My Eyes On You)
15. Whole Lotta Love

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:58 am 

Watching this one now, in the middle of BIGLY. Much better capture than the Sunrise one, though still not as good as the Canadian ones from '88/90. The closeups are really good for an audience VHS from 17 years ago. I'm seeing the different depths of black that were mentioned earlier. Better audio, too. It's interesting how Robert's velvet shirt changes colors with the light. I'm not seeing any of the VHS graininess that you tend to get with older VHS stuff. His voice is a little off in Ramble On, though it gets better. Why oh why didn't he ever learn to warm up before a gig?

I saw this tour at the Mesa Amphitheater (AZ) from about 30 feet from the stage. There was so much pot smoke that I had to carry my girlfriend back to the car when it was over. She was 19 at the time, ah yes. Now 36, two kids and divorced from someone else and living in Jacksonville, oddly enough. I remember having a great time at both of these tours and this video makes those days seem a long way away. Speaking of that, I also remember driving from Indiana to Chicago to catch the last show of the '88 tour with my best friend in college. He died last month from unknown causes at 44. Geez, Father Time really takes his toll. But at least this is preserved here.

Calling to You, now. Really great video quality; hard to believe this is from VHS. I'm not just saying that, this is really impressive. "What Is", this one just seems a bit under tempo. But you can see individual hairs on the seated guitarist. This is one of the best documents of the '93 tour that I've seen.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:49 am 

Oh, a second reseed request. I have only a 4 GB version from dime, this is certainly better than mine. And is any artwork available

Many thanks in advance =D>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:35 am 

:roll: oh forgotten, many thanks for reseed :D =D>