16:9 Anamorphic Widescreen

1. Gone, Gone, Gone (Done Moved On)
2. The Boy Who Wouldn't Hoe Corn
3. When The Levee Breaks
4. Black Dog
5. Stick With Me Baby
6. Rich Woman
7. Please Read The Letter

Notes: Downresolution performed with TMPGEnc and modified Canopus codecs. 8.2Mbps LPCM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:12 am 

Thanks very much!

Watched and loved the show earlier this week, now can't wait to watch this!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:27 am 
Thanks for this. Been waiting for this version.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:05 am 
This is fantastic.....Merci!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:44 am 
Thanks, I captured it last night on my Directv HD DVR. I haven't watched it yet, thanks Prez, saved me some time. I downrez to a panny standalone in HQ mode with PCM. Question: Because its in DD 5.1 on the DVR, when I capture through the s-video and analog audio out, is it pointless to use pcm rather than dd2.0?. I've checked the analog audio out on my receiver and its pcm, but I think its just dd5.1 converted to PCM. By using DD 2.0 I would get higher bit rates for video but the audio would only be dd2.0 256. The DD 5.1 is 448. Probably capturing with a PC would yield better results, but the standalone is so easy.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:21 pm 
Thanks. Just finished watching it. Did you do some editing trick to black out part of the screen during the credits or was it broadcast like that? Not a criticism, just my way of saying I watched it. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:08 am 

It was broadcast that way. Nice, though, isn't it? 8)

Looks like there are a few different versions floating around, but as far as I know this is the only version originating from a high definition broadcast thus far. Feel free to let me know how this one stacks up, and share it around if you think it is deserving.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:31 am 
Do I see love in Robert's eyes.......Allison is stunningly beautiful :shock: Wonderful capture JP =D>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:43 pm 
Thanks a lot Presence, once again. this is far better than the one posted at dime !

Here is my little contribution :

Hope you like it (quickly done for personnal use because i didn't want to print those available)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:14 pm 

Yes -- very nice artwork. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:07 pm 
Thank you for the great artwork

=D> =D> =D> =D>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:49 pm 
My buddies at CDEAD are freakin for this one. Their better halves all have a crush on the older more refined Robert with the goatie. Something Robert said in his talk with Alisson that his voice is smokie ( I completely agree and he is superb as a country singer.....), he also calls T-Bone his mentor.........Dan called it that the guys who play in this group are superb musicians. You can tell how serious they take their trade......All this to say thank you again for this video...... =D>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:29 am 
Much better quality than mine, thanks! =D> =D> =D>

By the way (sorry for the random-ass question), does anyone know what kind of mic Robert's using here?

----------------
Now playing: The Faces - Too Bad
via FoxyTunes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:03 am 
thanks for this, JP! i was hoping someone would share the hd widescreen version and i figured you would be the one.

do you also author these to hd-dvd compatible dvd9s or blu-ray for personal use?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:30 pm 
marksk18 wrote:
thanks for this, JP! i was hoping someone would share the hd widescreen version and i figured you would be the one.

do you also author these to hd-dvd compatible dvd9s or blu-ray for personal use?

can dvd9's support higher resolution than 480ntsc (576pal)?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:50 pm 
rambleon84 wrote:
marksk18 wrote:

can dvd9's support higher resolution than 480ntsc (576pal)?

you can use a regular dvd-r to create hd-dvd discs, so you can author up to 1080p, but it will only play in a hd-dvd player. not sure if you can do the same for blu-ray.

see this thread: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=705146

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:29 pm 
Thanks very much indeed for this - it will be much appreciated by me and a ton of friends who know squat about bit torrent downloads etc :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:46 pm 

marksk18 wrote:

No, but I retain the .TS file for future use, like if I were to start doing Blu-Ray releases.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:51 pm 
thanks Presence!
I just watched this three times
They're really growing on me, I think I'm gonna have to buy the album and see them

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:01 am 
Looks like a great upgrade over the Dime version. The wife and I are traveling down to Knoxville in April to see the 3rd show of the tour. Can't wait to see them do this live.

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:34 pm 

I saw this at Dime, but something was said about not including the interview.
I know you always do a first class job. :wink: This is excellent. Thank You

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:29 pm 
First off - "Infinite Thanks" as always. Having finally watched this, I was extremely impressed by the overall clarity of both the picture and especially the sound. What a great session to have the opportunity to witness. I really love how one can hear each instrument just so unbelievably clear with the utmost definition. The voices are equally masterfully placed. The performance is excellent as well though there's a couple of song interpretations which simply left a "take it or leave it" feel from my initial viewing. Gone, Gone, Gone is done wonderfully and is definately a great opener here, I enjoy how Alison sneaks some Plant vibes in there. A definate fun watch. Fantastic mastering job, Presence, 3,000 thumbs up. Eye Thank Ewe. =D>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:54 am 
Thanks again Pres - watched this twice now and it's really great. The band are a class act and the whole production is excellent.

Anyone else notice that JPJ gets a song-writing credit for When the Levee Breaks as 'John Baldwin' but is listed as 'John Paul Jones' in the credits for Black Dog?

Random or significant in any way d'ya spose?

:-k

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:36 am 
Hello Thank you very much for this,
some more info please
running time?, etc

there is a version in hungercity with chat between songs
is this the same?, or wich is the difference?

Ruben
Mexico

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:45 am 

Yes, this has chat between the first and second songs I believe.
And it's recorded in HD. Grab it, you won't regret it.

jaime9 wrote:
Hello Thank you very much for this,
some more info please
running time?, etc

there is a version in hungercity with chat between songs
is this the same?, or wich is the difference?

Ruben
Mexico